📚 A FREE Resource for Christmas: Get Your End of Term Activity Sorted!
What better way to embrace the holiday spirit than with our fun and engaging KS2 Christmas Activity Pack! Packed with real assessment questions for Year 5 and Year 6, this resource covers a wide range of topics and Christmas-themed activities that are perfect for upper KS2 English and Maths. Get ready to wrap up this end-of-term with our free resource!
Downloading our end-of-term FREE Christmas Activity Pack is a simple and convenient way to ensure that your pupils’ learning continues to progress during the festive season. Whether you use it as part of your classroom activities or provide it as a fun homework assignment, this resource will keep your pupils motivated and engaged, while also reinforcing important skills and knowledge. Don’t miss out on this valuable opportunity to infuse the holiday spirit into your pupils’ learning.
Access your FREE download now and make this end-of-term a memorable and educational one for your pupils!
- Advanced Practices to develop essentials skills to build on your pupils’ confidence.
- Packed with real assessment questions for Year 5 and Year 6
- Keep learning on track for SATs and discover any curriculum topic gaps
Help your pupils stay focused over the festive season with our end of term FREE Christmas Activity Pack!
Want to make the most of online learning this holiday?
SATs Companion offers extensive support to numerous schools across the UK in their preparation for KS2 SATs, through our online intervention platform. Our all-in-one SATs intervention platform is designed to address any gaps in pupils’ learning and boost their confidence as they approach the SATs exam period.
- ✅ 40,000+ differentiated questions
- ✅ Independent learning and SATs intervention
- ✅ Year 6 SATs style practice papers
- ✅ 100+ hours of video lessons
- ✅ Automated tracking and progress reports
- ✅ Quality and value for money
💡 Learn something? Follow us and subscribe for more tips and knowledge.
Want more helpful learning tips for your child?
Here we have compiled all the essential information you need to assist you in preparing your pupils’ learning ahead for 2024.